- website. Whenever the Policy refers to:
- Controller – it should be understood to mean Ms. Anna Łazarska conducting business activity under the name of Anna Łazarska Perfect Mood Board in Zgierz, Kocidłowska 3, 95-100 Zgierz, NIP: 9471892698, REGON: 365260126 – owner of the www.perfectmoodboard.pl website;
- Website – it should be understood as the www.perfectmoodboard.pl website;
- User – it should be understood as any natural person who uses the website: www.perfectmoodboard.pl in any manner.
§ 2. The Website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through information voluntarily entered by Users in the forms,
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called “cookies”),
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting provider.
§ 3. Using the Website is free of charge, but some services are payable (in accordance with the Regulations for the provision of electronic services).
§ 4. The Controller processes personal data in accordance with applicable laws, including in particular the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000).
§ 5. The Controller has not appointed a personal data protection officer.
§ 6. Personal data is processed in order to create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content, as well as to improve the operation of some of the Website’s functionalities.
§ 7. The basis for data processing is art. 6(1)(a), (b) and (f) GDPR.
§ 8. The categories of personal data processed, depending on the service used by the User, are:
- IP address,
- location data,
- first name,
- email address,
- website address.
§ 9. The processing of User’s data includes:
- enabling the User to use such Website functionalities as adding comments and booking appointments,
- newsletter mailing,
- sending materials in the .pdf form
§ 10. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
§ 11. The entity placing cookies on the User’s end device and accessing them is the Controller.
§ 12. The Website uses the so-called “persistent” cookies and “session” cookies. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the Website or shuts down the web browser.
§ 13. The Recipient of personal data may be:
- entities providing services related to positioning and website traffic research,
- other Users (in terms of comments published by the User),
- the employees of the Ordering Party dealing with mail handling.
§ 14. Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose it was collected for.
§ 15. The User has the right to:
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
- rectification of data and access to personal data,
- deletion of data – in the scope of services related to published comments and opinions,
- limitation of data processing;
§ 16. The User has the right to withdraw consent to the data processing at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the correctness of prior processing.
§ 17. Withdrawal of consent requires changing the settings in the User’s web browser.
§ 18. The web browser allows the User to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.
§ 19. The data is provided in an automated manner, but the refusal to provide it will not affect the User’s ability to use the Website.
§ 20. The User’s personal data will not be profiled, made available or transferred to third countries or international organizations.